IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the CITY Review Committee, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CITY2017 & GLOBAL2017 Review Committee
- Dr Aimite Jorge, University of Namibia, Namibia
- Dr Andrea Bellot, Rovira I Virgili University, Tarragona, Spain
- Professor Bayez Enayati, Urmia University, Iran
- Dr Dhyan Singh, Govt. P.G. College Dharamshala, India
- Dr Diana Rios, University of Connecticut, United States
- Dr Elena Raevskikh, Centre Norbert Elias - Marseille, France
- Dr Eugenia Charoni, Flagler College, United States
- Dr Gala Maria Follaco, University of Naples "L'Orientale", Italy
- Professor Hulya Yuceer, Adana Science and Technology University, Turkey